Includes free shipping of the Exam Review Guide via USPS ground. Allow 7-10 business days for shipping.
Virtual Live-Stream Exam Review Workshop Package
- 2-days of live-stream instruction via Web-Ex
- Covers topics outlined by the Commission on Dietetic Registration Registered Dietitian Exam test specifications
- Includes all of the features listed below
The online portal contains:
- 3 Full-length computer-based practice exams
- Create Great Study Habits learning module
- Study resources
- Sample study calendar
- Study calendar template
- Presentation slides from the workshop
Printed Exam Review Guide (Shipping costs included in price)
Each student receives a copy of the Sage Nutrition Associates up-to-date 320 page review guide. Complete with additional exam questions in each domain, this review guide is comprehensive, concise, and visually appealing with a textbook-style layout. The review guide is great text resource for first years of practice as a registered dietitian.
The review guide includes:
- 75 sample exam questions
- Self-study worksheets cover acid-base balance, research methods and statistical analysis
- Worksheets and questions with answer keys and rationales
- Index for quick reference of topics
- References and sources for all topic areas
- Appendix section for quick reference:
- Vitamin and mineral table
- Hormone chart
- Standards of Practice and Professional Performance overview
Access the course from mobile devices (currently only available for Apple devices) and study while on the go.
Students can ask instructors questions via email during the 3-month access period of the package.
Student Support Call
We offer a 30-minute follow-up call to any student who needs additional support if they fail the exam after the completion of our workshop. During this call, we will help organize, re-group, and plan for next steps.