Let me know if this sounds familiar…
You sit down to answer math questions and you get stumped. When you start to work on questions, you feel anxiety and you miss key words or miss steps and get them wrong.
…Even after you’ve taken practice tests
…Fallen down Youtube wormholes
Do you want a tutor to take you step-by-step through tough math questions without a step missed?
Do you want access to a library of math calculation videos with questions similar in style to those found on Registered Dietitian Exam?
And access brilliantly helpful handouts to help you as you study?
You have found the right course!
Math Principles for Dietetics goes step-by-step to show you how to approach difficult word problems found on the RD exam. You need to know these principles to ensure a solid knowledge base for practice as a Registered Dietitian.
Answer tough math questions like a pro in a few short hours.
Peek over the shoulder of your own registered dietitian tutor!
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Calculate math problems from clinical and food service management from beginning to end
- Know what calculations to anticipate for the RD exam
- Increase knowledge in techniques for approaching exam questions
- Approach math problems with confidence
- Increase confidence, comfort and preparedness for the registered dietitian exam
Sign up today and get instant access to all of our wonderful materials and videos. Ace those tough math problems today!
What enrollees are saying…
“The online math course is wonderful and easy to follow. Lauren and Laura are great instructors and they are always available and willing to help. I highly recommend Sage.”
– Olivia, RD2Be, Math Principles for Dietetics Student